List of Autobiographies of Cricketers

List of Important Autobiographies of cricketers

AUTOBIOGRAPHY
CRICKETER
Playing It My Way
Sachin Tendulkar
Straight from the Heart
Kapil Dev
The Test of My Life: From Cricket to Cancer and Back
Yuvraj Singh
Spinning Round The World
Jim Laker
Over To Me
Jim Laker
Cricket Delightful
Mushtaq Ali
One More Over
Erapalli Prasanna
Sunny Days
Sunil Gavaskar
Imran
Imran Khan
Beating the Field
Brian Lara
Wasim
Wasim Akram
Courtney: Heart of the Lion
Courtney Walsh
White Lightning
Allan Donald
Aravinda: My Autobiography
Aravinda de Silva
Sir Vivian: The Definitive Autobiography
Vivian Richards
Hands and Heals
Ian Healy
Botham: My Autobiography
Ian Botham
Dazzler: The Autobiography
Darren Gough
Garry Sobers: My Autobiography
Gary Sobers
Shane Warne: My Autobiography
Shane Warne
Menace: The Autobiography
Dennis Lillee
Opening Up
Mike Atherton
Cutting Edge: My Autobiography
Javed Miandad
Worth The Wait
Darren Lehmann
Playing with Fire: The Autobiography
Nasser Hussain
Playing For Keeps
Alec Stewart
Gazza: The Gary Kirsten Autobiography
Gary Kirsten
Calling The Shots
Michael Vaughan
Out of My Comfort Zone
Steve Waugh
Freddie Flintoff, My World
Andrew Flintoff
Head On
Ian Botham
Monty's Turn
Monty Panesar
Starting Out: My Story So Far
Alastair Cook
Line and Strength
Glenn McGrath
True Colours
Adam Gilchrist
Time to Declare
Michael Vaughan
Standing My Ground
Matthew Hayden
Taking the Mickey: The Inside Story
Mickey Arthur
Controversially Yours
Shoaib Akhtar
To The Point
Herschelle Gibbs
Jimmy: My Story
James Anderson
Watto
Shane Watson
My World in Cricket
Stuart Broad
Underneath the Southern Cross
Michael Hussey
Ponting: At the Close of Play
Ricky Ponting
Bouch: Through My Eyes
Mark Boucher
KP: The Autobiography
Kevin Pietersen
Time to Talk
Curtly Ambrose
Second Innings: My Sporting Life
Andrew Flintoff
Mind the Windows: My Story
Tino Best

Share :
+
Next
« Prev
Prev
Next »
0 Comments

GK Cards

 
Copyright © 2018 PSC GKLokam - All Rights Reserved
Back To Top